Shabby Shablon

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The winner is here!

Hey gals! Did you miss me? :D
Well holidays seem to ended and I'm sure you spent it happily!
So it's time to name the winner of the Christmas postcard contest!
Are you excited? Me too! Let's get down to business!
Each postcard was so cute, so the Jury members couldn't decide which is the best. But finally they choosed the winner!..
And the prize of 200 stardollars gets... agustina676(8,8 points)
agustina676
 And here's her postcard:


It is one of few works which really meet the requirement of vintage style of the postcard. There's everything in, like little angel, bells, Christmas flower, and nothing superfluous. Very laconic and so vintage! It reminded me of the old postcards like this:


Congratz to agustina676! Please contact Kusja to get your prize!

As many of the postcards were really cute (even if they were not in style of vintage) so we decided to present one more nomination! The Special Jury Award get three of you, who scored less than the winner, but equal number of points.

Here are those who get the Special Jury Award:
1. alimae12345 (8,3 points)
alimae12345's postcard 
A bright and positive picture, such a 'happy holidays' inspiration. ^^

2. sara_ylli (8,3 points)
sara_ylli's postcard
Looks like a real postcard, which I'd love to send my relatives. ;)

3. suheily90 (8,3 points)
suheily90's postcard
This really looks old! The girl found inspiration in this vintage postcard. And I find her work wonderful. ;)
Congratz to winners! These girls will get an exclusive gift from Kusja. Please contact Kusja to get your prize!

But hey don't be upset if you didn't win! Each participant will get a little gift from Kusja! ;)

Well all winners are named, I hope you're glad about your gifts! Wish you an awesome week gals!

Stay tuned and in the next entry you'll see what I got from Stardoll as MSW prizes!

Flowery bye ^^

6 comments:

  1. Aww..Hearty Congratulations to the winners!:D I was so like,expecting to win!;) But,I know I amen't the best!;D Anyways,I am so eager for the next post on your real life MSW prizes!;D
    Love-
    Angeldog2

    ReplyDelete
  2. O__O OMG!!!! thank you so much!!!! :D I'm so happy that I don't know what to say xD
    Congratulations to all of you girls!!

    I'll contact to you Kusja :) thank you again!!!

    agustina676

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to my fellow winners! Thanks again for the great opportunity Veronica, the prizes are very generous. I can't wait to see your next post on your MSW prizes!

    I have a curious question; Did you happen to get an MSW sash along with your tiara? I noticed that both Ashleesoul and rojda32 didn't show their sashes in their pictures... I hope you describe to us what the process was like to receive the prizes, and how did Stardoll contact you the day you found out you won and what they said! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! All these sceneries look so wonderful and I understand why I didn't win haha. :P Congrats everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and Hi KUSJA
    I would really like to be a friend of yours but the last time I send you a request you didnt respond to it, Could u please add me as your friend

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? ^^