Shabby Shablon

Friday, November 30, 2012

Must have: floral pants by SomeBrandy

Hi gals! Guess you know what I'm talking about! I had a million possibilities to write about Veronika and her famous jeans but still I was  too lazy and oh - shame on me! - I should have done this long ago. When I first saw these amazing turquoise floral pants they made me kinda "ah!" Yeah gals you must have them in your closet!

I'm sure SomeBrandy made a thing for all times!

After I meticulously rummaged the internet in search of analogues of this marvel I finally found it. I must say some of them look quite yummy!


As for me I've already acquired them and placed on a shelf with my favorite ones. I'm not a girl in trend sooo... this is what I can wear anytime!

Btw walking through SomeBrandy's suite rooms I stumbled to an awesome bookshelf:


That's what I do! My ebook is breaking from lots of different books. The one I'm currently reading is Kati in America by Astrid Lindgren.


Such a sweet reading for old little girls.
And what are you reading? ;)

Flowery bye ♥
_______________
Materials used:
1. Photo of SomeBrandy made by Kusja, model: SomeBrandy.
2. Pictures are taken from brussels-with-love.blogspot.com and ebay.com
3. Book cover is taken from fantasticfiction.co.uk

21 comments:

  1. The pants are really splendid! how much did you bought them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't remember the price but you always can check out SomeBrandy's starbazaar.

      Delete
    2. They cost only 17 SD. :O I need a pair of that jeans.

      Delete
  2. Wow I love it! Both SomeBrandy's pants and your books and pictures, everything! I wish your blog prosperity. This is really an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure,soon I will buy them! Love you kusja! ~aaliayh2910

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant post! Love the jeans and, by the way, having ones^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Итс соу кул рид на инглиш язьик!Твоя моя смотреть как на греат комментатор.Гуд ворк Софика!!!!11

      Delete
    2. No trolling my flowers! Not in this lovely garden of joy ^^

      Delete
    3. Exatcly< Nik. Thanks for support, ahaha :*

      Delete
    4. OUAR LANGWIGE ENGLICH SO GOOD SONYA WERI VELL

      Delete
  5. Ocharovatel`naya stat`ya, dorogaya V)

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you remember me?^^i'm leavemealone10))please leave a comment))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool I want some
    Can it come in starcoins
    Please vist me I'm lisa7835

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pattern ^^ Which brand are these real life pants? I want them so much :o
    P.S.Great blog *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi my name is alesuper011 in stardoll would you sell mi a hair desingh

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are awsome!and Kusja,you are very beautyfull and style!lu u:)my name on stardoll is yzabelasuper1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeey kusja!(I mean Veronica) There are new blue and yellow floral pants that you may like! The blue ones cost about 70 starcoins and the yellow ones(which are better in my opinion) 8 stardollars. I bought them from an american campaign called "HONEY MAID" yesterday(21-6-2013). If you don't have them then you can see the way to buy them in the following website: http://www.underneathstardoll.net/2013/06/honey-maid-hidden-store-released.html THANKS FOR READING VERONICA! By the way, I love your style =] Have a nice evening(I live in Greece... It is evening here) Visit me if you have time please! My name on stardoll is nikicookie133

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's me again(the person who wrote the BIG-LONG comment above---> nikicookie133)! Since I noticed that you really like floral stuff and things so I decided to inform you that f.iliz sells beautiful floral-roses-leopard-stripes pants that I believe you are gonna LOVE! I wanted to buy one but they weren't avaiable(SOLD OUT). If you are lucky you might be able to find one =] I have told f.iliz to reserve me a roses pair of pants(I love all of them but they are a litle expensive so I can't buy more than one...)so you can ask her to reserve you one too! Thanks for reading :) and HAVE A NICE SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? ^^