Shabby Shablon

Monday, November 26, 2012

Decorating ideas: artificially aged photos

Old and artificially aged photos always bring that cozy atmosphere and you can mentally travel through years and even ages, just looking at these amazing shabby pictures.
It can be your great-grandfather's photos as well as famous modelers' posters.

Place them upon your bedside table or the wall.


If you are keen on a famous person, you can cut his or her image from the magazine and glue it to the paperboard. 


To look especially nice your old or artificially aged pictures can be framed with lace ribbons, pins and / or beads.

Decor used:
1. Family portaits from SWEET SUITES
2. Limited Halloween item (not on sale)
3. Sonya Rykiel poster (designed by Tata79Orange)

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love these photos ♥ Well done, Veronika! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Амаизинг! Гугел транслаит ит вери гуд.Йер грапфикс итс кул.

      Delete
    2. No russian please :'(
      Don't you see my amazing font isn't working with russian keyboard layout? D:

      Anyways thanks anon ^^

      Ps. Yeah I do use gt sometimes when I'm not sure in translating but who don't? :)

      Delete
    3. Nika, it has nothing to do with you :D You know, this person just thinks I am too small and silly so I can't use a literary english language (although now it's not so)and speak by myself^^

      Delete
  2. Oh my God, those photos are extraordinary! <3 Love your doll, your personality, and your blog too! Congratulations :') <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow its amazing my swwt heart No wordz....its amazing pic im sfiHoney from stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog already ♥ I love these pictures and also the floral pants from somebrandy :D I hope for more posts to come soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah there will be many posts soon. Stay tuned! ;)

      Delete
  5. Awwwwwww you are my favorite doll ever Kusja!!! My style is very child-like, innocent, doll-like, cute and girly kekeke ^^ oh and Korean as well. ^^ You are a true inspiration for me on stardoll! I love your rail-way station! I want to ask you if you will sell me wallpapers / wall designs like the ones that we see here in the picture?
    I like the purple ones and the green-blue one and the green-ish one hehe! ^^
    My name on stardoll is

    billsgirl1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually want one of these in my real life room ^^ So beautiful, I love your doll, blog, suite, designs, personality and, well, everything :] Have you bought any of the latest LE decor? Maybe you could write a post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi do you do any more?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? ^^